Please note, from 13th July 2015 all delegates booking onto a Red Hat course will need to provide their unique Red Hat Network ID. Bookings without a Red Hat Network ID will not be confirmed by Red Hat and may subject to cancellation. More information available here from Red Hat or contact us directly.
Performance tuning and capacity planning for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Red Hat® Enterprise Performance Tuning teaches senior Linux® system administrators about performance tuning for Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
This course discusses system architecture with an emphasis on:
- Understanding the implications on system performance.
- Methods for testing the effects of performance adjustments.
- Open source benchmarking utilities.
- Methods for analyzing system and networking performance.
- Tuning configurations for specific application loads.
This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Performance Tuning exam (EX442). This version of the course includes the exam.
Senior Linux system administrators responsible for maximizing resource utilization through performance tuning.