This course prepares students to take the LPI 202 exam of the LPIC-2 certification. The Linux Professional Institute (LPI) is the go-to certification body for vendor independent Linux certifications. This course covers more advanced Linux skills such as system management and networking. Students will feel confident taking the LPI LPIC-2 202 exam with in classroom assessments and practice exams.
LPI202 - LPIC-2 Exam Prep (Course 2)
- HL963- LPIC-1 certification or LPI101 'LPIC-1 Exam Prep (Course 1)' and
- HL964-LPI102 'LPIC-1 Exam Prep (Course 2)'
This course includes the following topics
- Maintaining a Web Server.
- Samba server configuration.
- PAM authentication and LDAP client usage.
- Managing local and remote e-mail delivery.
- Security tasks and TCP wrapper.
- General troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting environment configurations.
- Implementing a Web Server.
- Implementing a proxy server and DHCP configuration.
- NFS server configuration and securing FTP servers.
- Using e-mail servers.
- Configuring a router and secure shell (SSH).
- Identifying boot stages and troubleshooting bootloaders.
- Troubleshooting system resources.
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning