This course prepares students to take the LPI 102 exam of the LPI level 1 certification. The LPI objectives covered are version 3.5 (released July 2, 2012). The Linux Professional Institute (LPI) is the go to certification body for vendor independent Linux certifications. This course covers fundamental Linux skills such as file management and manipulation, text processing, command line use, package management, filesystems, hardware, and many more. Students will feel confident taking the LPI LPIC-1 102 exam with in classroom assessments and practice exams.
LPI102 - LPIC-1 Exam Prep (Course 2)
- LPI101 'LPIC-1 Exam Prep (Course 1)' or knowledge and experience equivalent to the LPI101 course.
- Customizing the Shell and Writing Simple Scripts.
- Accessibility and Localisation.
- Fundamentals of MTA's and SQL.
- Account and Security Administration.
- Automating Tasks.
- X Window System.
- Time, Logging, and Printing.
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0345 074 7998 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning