This course prepares students to take the 101 exam of the LPI level 1 certification. The LPI objectives covered are version 3.0 (released April 1, 2009). The Linux Professional Institute (LPI) is the go to certification body for vendor independent Linux certifications. This course covers fundamental Linux skills such as file management and manipulation, text processing, command line use, package management, filesystems, hardware, and many more. Students will feel confident taking the LPI LPIC-1 101 exam with in classroom assessments and practice exams.
LPI101 - LPIC-1 Exam Prep (Course 1)
- Create, Delete, Find, and Display Files.
- Process Text Streams Using Filters.
- Perform Basic File Editing Operations Using Perform Basic File Editing Operations Using Vi.
- Use RPM, YUM, and Debian Package Management.
- Linux Boot Process.
- Linux Fundamentals,
- Use Streams, Pipes, and Redirects.
- Manage File Permissions and Ownership.
- Work With Archives and Compression.
- Search Text Files Using Regular Expressions.
- Create, Monitor, and Kill Processes.
- Work With Partitions, Filesystems, and Disk Quotas.
- Determine and Configure Hardware Settings.
- Work On The Command Line.
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning