This course is designed for experienced Linux system and network administrators implementing HP Serviceguard A.12.00. Topics include the basic requirements of a highly available system and progress through to the configuration of a Serviceguard cluster/packages, culminating in using both NFS and Oracle 11gR2 toolkit packages along with using the cluster simulator and analytics utilities. The course is 50 percent lecture and 50 percent hands-on labs using RHEL 6.4.
HP Serviceguard on Linux
Background in Linux system and network administration including Logical Volume Manager (LVM) and/or Verita Volume Manager (VxVM).
- Install HP Serviceguard A.12.00 and Serviceguard Manager.
- Utilize basic troubleshooting techniques.
- Use Live Application Detach and 'rolling upgrade'.
- Use the SG simulator and SG cluster analytics.
- Configure, implement, and manage an HP SG cluster and packages.
- Use 'cmeasyinstall'.
- Install and configure NFS and Oracle packages using the toolkits.
- Configure generic resources.
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning