Knowledge of TCP/IP and its operation has become a fundamental requirement for anyone involved in IP networks. This detailed and exciting course takes delegates through TCP/IP principles, applications and protocols, enabling them to work confidently in this changing environment.
Some prior knowledge of packet-switched network operations and the Internet is beneficial, but the ability to comprehend technical matters and an interest in Internet protocols is sufficient.
- The Internet
- TCP/IP features
- Spanning Tree
- Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP)
- Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Internet Protocol (IP)
- IP version 6
- Address Resolution Protocol (ARP)
- Interior Gateway Protocols (IGP)
- Internet Control Messaging Protocol (ICMP)
- User Datagram Protocol (UDP)
- Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS)
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning