This is a detailed course examining the complexities of IP Backbone traffic engineering techniques. ATM and MPLS are explored as well as looking to the future of traffic engineering.
IP Backbone Traffic Engineering
Experience of IP engineering and an understanding of packet-switched data networks, TCP/IP principles and ATM are beneficial
- Traffic engineering overview
- Traffic engineering techniques
- Layer 3 traffic engineering
- OSPF architecture and operation
- BGP and BGP4 architecture and operation
- Traffic engineering using OSPF and BGP4
- ATM traffic engineering
- IP-over-ATM traffic engineering
- MPLS traffic engineering
- Integrated MPLS-TE approach
- The evolution of ATM to MPLS core networks
- Generalized MPLS
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning