This course provides a detailed overview of the CS Fallback method of providing voice services for LTE subscribers.
Voice over LTE
Attendance on this course assumes previous attendance on the LTE/SAE Engineering Overview course (LT3600) or equivalent basic LTE knowledge (although a recap of basic LTE architecture and concepts is provided at the start of the course) and also assumes a working knowledge of CS network technologies.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for engineering, planning and technical management staff that require a technical overview of the technologies and techniques that exist to allow voice to be carried by LTE networks via an IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS).
- Technical overview of LTE
- Introduction to the options for LTE voice
- Technical overview of the IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS)
- System architecture for Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- VoLTE protocols, services and codecs
- VoLTE power-on and registration procedures
- VoLTE call setup procedures
- Access domain selection
- Single Radio Voice Call Continuity (SRVCC)
- Delivery of SMS messages over the IMS
- VoLTE emergency calls
- Voice over Wi-Fi
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning