This course is intended for experienced cell planners wishing to move into indoor coverage planning. The course details all of the issues of indoor planning from initial site survey to integration.
2G 4G Indoor Coverage Planning
Previous attendance on the Cell Planning for GSM Networks course (RP2602) and the Cell Planning for UMTS Networks course (MB2005) and Cell Planning for LTE Networks (LT2901) is advantageous.
Who Should Attend?
Experienced cell planners wishing to move into indoor coverage planning, as well as those who need to understand indoor planning issues.
- The planning process
- Initial planning and site survey
- Traffic dimensioning for GSM UMTS and LTE
- Indoor propagation considerations
- Calculating indoor coverage
- Equipment for measuring indoor coverage
- Methods for providing indoor coverage
- Passive DAS
- Active DAS
- Indoor antennas
- Link budget calculations for GSM UMTS and LTE
- Handover and cell reselection parameters for GSM UMTS and LTE
- MIMO configurations
- Coverage in elevators and trains
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning