The Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Administrator (BCCPA) course is intended for IT professionals who wish to master the fundamentals of the Blue Coat ProxySG.
Blue Coat - Certified ProxySG Administrator
Students should be familiar with networking essentials, such as LAN, Internet, security, and IP protocols. Basic knowledge of authentication methods is also a plus.
Who should attend?
IT network or security professionals who wish to master the fundamentals of Blue Coat products with a focus on network security and who have not taken any previous Blue Coat training courses.
- Key concepts of network security and wide-area network (WAN) optimization
- The major functions of the ProxySG, how they work, and how to administer them
- How the ProxySG interfaces with other Blue Coat products
- How to get service and support from Blue Coat
The Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Administrator (BCCPA) Course covers:
- Blue Coat Family of Products
- Understanding Proxy Servers
- ProxySG Deployment
- ProxySG Licensing
- ProxySG Initial Setup
- ProxySG Management Console
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- Policy Management
- Authentication Introduction
- Authentication using LDAP
- Creating Notifications
- Creating Exceptions
- Access Logging
- WAN Optimization Features
- Service and Support
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning