This 2-day classroom course provides a best-practice training skills foundation for subject matter experts, who are or will be required to deliver training either to internal colleagues or external customers.
Based on the Queen’s Award-winning TAP methodologies, the course is an excellent way to embark on a training career. It can, if required, be subsequently upgraded to a full professional Certificate and a stepping-stone to a role-based TAP Diploma.
What the delegates will learn
- Structuring the learning event
- Facilitating a learning event
- Employing questioning skills
- Establishing and maintain credibility
- Selecting methods and media
What's included in the course?
- Pre-course work
- Evening work
- Foundation Award in Training Design