This course is also available as an online digital course covering the same learning outcomes as the classroom event. Please contact us for more details.
This course offers a structured approach to identifying learning needs to ensure the most appropriate intervention is designed.
Accurately discerning learning and the business needs enables solutions to address performance gaps between what a target group currently knows or does and what the organisation requires it to know or do.
Who is it for?
L&D professionals who are required to analyse the learning needs of the target group.
What the delegates will learn
- Understanding the learning needs analysis process
- Clarifying a sponsor’s request
- Forecast business benefits
- Gathering information about the performance gap
- Determining the content
- Selecting delivery options and analysing resources
- Costing learning and making recommendations
What's included in the course?
- Pre-course work
- Evening work
- L&D Consultancy Skills
- Learning Evaluation
- Managing Learning Transfer