This course is also available as an online digital course covering the same learning outcomes as the classroom event. Please contact us for more details.
This 2-day course offers a structured approach to identifying learning needs to ensure quality in the design of learning interventions (often referred to as training needs analysis).
Accurately discerning learning and the business needs enables solutions to address performance gaps between what a target group currently knows or does and what the organisation requires it to know or do.
Benefits to the delegate
- Learn a process for Learning Needs Analysis (LNA) that ensures learning solutions recommended to the sponsor will meet the needs of the individuals concerned and the organisation
- Build the confidence of sponsors by achieving professional certification in LNA processes
- Bring the theory to life by applying each stage of the process to a work-based project
- Take away templates to assist in the analysis of future learning needs
Benefits to the organisation
- Involves the learning community at an early stage of the intervention builds buy-in
- Increases confidence in L&D's capability to understand the business issues and its ability to recommend innovative learning solutions that recognise organisational context
- Applies of a consistent approach to the LNA process based on a best-practice model
- Builds trust in the applicability and reliability of learning interventions in the business
- Ensures efficient selection of appropriate learning options based on available budget
Due to their unique range and scope, TAP Qualifications provide individuals and organisations with a means to develop a career pathway based on achieving Certification of Learning and Development skills.