The Training Delivery Part B - engaging with learners workshop is the culmination of a two-year research project into what differentiates great training from the crowd and is the vital next step in any trainer’s development, usually following achievement of the TAP Certificate in Training Delivery Part A.
This workshop focuses on building trainers’ self-awareness and the critical factors to create an empathic, learner-centred climate. It focuses on the Six Principles of CHOICE®, which are based on the six key drivers of learner engagement that reflect innate and universal human needs
What the delegates will learn
- Generating a positive emotional climate in which learners are free to experiment without fear
- Caring for each learner as an individual, creating a sense of personal value
- Fostering an environment in which all learners feel they are honestly and fairly treated
- Utilising open communication to create an effective learning climate
- Involving each learner in the learning process to encourage self-discovery and strengthen personal commitment to learning and application
- Employing a coaching style to support and encourage self-discover of learning and personal application to the job
- Exhibiting an ethical approach to training in order to build respect and credibility for the training and a sense of personal meaning to the learners
What's included in the course?
- Pre-course work
- Evening work
- This is a core component of the TAP Diploma in Learning Facilitation