This two-day classroom course is designed to help administrators provide a professional and consistent service to support the organisation, L&D function, colleagues and delegates. The course reviews the key tasks of the L&D administrator’s role. This includes effective communication, managing and prioritising tasks, using methods, media and technology to support learning solutions and managing challenge.
What the delegates will learn
- Providing an efficient and effective L&D administration service
- Administering booking to support learning solutions
- Communication skills
- Managing tasks
- Using methods, media and technology
- Managing challenge
- Employ a balanced approach
What's included in the course?
- Evening work
- Foundation Award in Training Delivery
- Foundation Award in Training Design