This course gives professional instructional designers the opportunity to objectively critique the quality of e-learning self-study modules based upon the TAP methodologies.
This course begins with a 1 hour online session, ‘How to’ Quality assurance e-Learning? followed by 2 days in the classroom.
Benefits to the delegate
- Build on current e-Learning design skills to objectively evaluate e-Learning content
- Ensure quality assurance standards are met at each stage of the e-learning project
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts to develop engaging, high-quality content
- Become Certified, under a Code of Practice, to assess existing and future e-Learning modules produced in-house as part of their internal quality processes, or externally as part of their management of outsourced projects
To the organisation
- Gives internal control over a robust yet pragmatic Quality Assurance process
- Enables more effective and efficient e-Learning content in line with business drivers
- Work to a more robust and consistent quality assurance process for both in-house and externally sourced e-Learning
- Heightens L&D's credibility within the organisation benchmarking to TAP best practice guidelines
Due to their unique range and scope, TAP Qualifications provide individuals and organisations with a means to develop a career pathway based on achieving Certification of Learning and Development skills. This Certificate delivers a competency set aligned to the relevant L&D Standards published by The British Institute for Learning & Development.
British Institute for Learning and Development (the Institute)
The Institute is the awarding body for all certificates and diplomas issued under the Training Accreditation Programme (TAP®). On completion of this course delegates can apply for membership. Please see more about the Institute’s membership benefits, fees and application guidelines here www.theBILD.org.