This course enables administrators and users of the Automated Cartridge System Library Software (ACSLS) to learn about the key ACSLS hardware and software components including the SL8500 and SL500. It describes the ACSLS Server processes, tape pool configuration and maintenance, and the Access Control process. This course also helps students to identify the ACSLS logs and their specific purposes. It teaches students to install and configure ACSLS and explains how they can troubleshoot and diagnose ACSLS programs. Finally, it provides an overview of ACSLS High Availability (HA) components and functions. Students who can benefit from this courseSystems Administrators, Operators, and Data Center ManagersA Live Virtual Class (LVC) is exclusively for registered students; unregistered individuals may not view an LVC at any time. Registered students must view the class from the country listed in the registration form. Unauthorized recording, copying, or transmission of LVC content may not be made.
ACSLS Systems Administration
- Knowledge and understanding of Solaris and/or UNIX Experience using the vi editorExplain and perform logging functions as a user
- Describe the ACSLS Server processes
- State and perform the ACSLS commands
- Describe and perform the backup and restore processes
- Explain the tape pool configuration
- Perform tape pool maintenance
- Identify the ACSLS logs and their specific purposes
- Identify and perform the ACSLS Install and Configuration
- Explain the troubleshooting and diagnostic programs
- Describe the ACSLS High Availability (HA) components and functions
Hardware and software components
ACSLS Server processes
ACSLS commands and utilities
Backup and restore processes
Tape pool configuration
Access Control process
ACSLS Install and Configuration
Troubleshooting and diagnostics
ACSLS HA Components and functions
This is a QA approved partner course
Recreates a classroom experience online, enabling full interactions with the learning professional leading the course.
Find dates and prices
Sorry, we don't have any public dates scheduled for this course, but it can be run as a closed event for your company.
Please contact us for details on alternative ways we can help you 0845 757 3888 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning