Please note that Oracle courses running at London training centres are subject to a 10% surcharge.
This course trains Oracle WebLogic Server administrators and architects to tune the various aspects of Oracle WebLogic Server to attain optimal performance. Delegates learn how performance test data is generated, gathered, analyzed, and saved.
An appendix is included covering the differences between the 11g (10.3.3) and 12c (12.1.1) product versions with regard to Oracle WebLogic Server administration topics.
- Describe different monitoring and tuning tools such as JvisualVM, JRockit Mission Control, and so on
- Instrument with load testing tool such as Grinder
- Generate and analyze performance data
- Tune Java Virtual Machine (JVM) parameters
- Tune Oracle WebLogic Server parameters
- Describe a typical performance methodology
- Java EE Developer
- Project Manager
- SOA Architect
- System Integrator
- Web Administrator