This course teaches the basics on how to explore data and build reports using SAS Visual Analytics.
SAS(R) Visual Analytics: Getting Started
No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should be able to
log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse
use a Web browser to access information.
This course addresses SAS Visual Analytics software.
Who should attend
Business analysts who need to learn the basics of how to use the functionality provided by SAS Visual Analytics
get started using SAS Visual Analytics to
- interact with the environment via the SAS Visual Analytics Hub
- explore data using SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- create reports with SAS Visual Analytics Designer.
Getting Started with SAS Visual Analytics
- exploring SAS Visual Analytics concepts
- viewing SAS Visual Analytics reports
- course environment and scenario
Using SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- examining SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- exploring data interactively
- creating visualizations and explorations
- performing data analysis and managing explorations
Designing Reports with SAS Visual Analytics
- examining the SAS Visual Analytics Designer interface
- selecting data sources and creating reports
- using report objects to display information
- enhancing reports with sections and interactions
- SAS resources
- beyond this course
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning