This course teaches the basics for how to access and analyze data using SAS Office Analytics.
SAS R Office Analytics Getting Started
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Who Should Attend?
Power users and Information consumers who want an overview of SAS Office Analytics
- use the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office and SAS Enterprise Guide to access data sources
- create basic analyses and reports using the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office and SAS Enterprise Guide.
Understanding SAS Office Analytics Basics
- exploring SAS Office Analytics
- discussing the course environment and scenario
- viewing SAS tables in the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office
- discovering data characteristics for a SAS table
- running analysis using the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office
- analyzing data using SAS Enterprise Guide
- using tasks against a SAS data source
- creating a SAS stored process
- accessing SAS Office Analytics content
- SAS resources
- beyond this course
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning