Please note that Oracle courses running at London training centres are subject to a 10% surcharge.
In this course delegates learn to progressively build an OLAP data model to support a wide range of business intelligence requirements. Delegates learn to design OLAP cubes to serve as a summary management resource for existing SQL table queries. They also learn to leverage the power of Oracle OLAP by adding rich analytic content to your data model.
Delegates learn to create sophisticated reports of OLAP data by using simple SQL queries. Delegates also create and execute OLAP queries in SQL Developer, and Oracle Application Express (APEX). They learn to implement cube security, including how to authorize access to cube data and methods for scoping user views of data. Finally, delegates learn to design OLAP cubes for performance and scalability.
- Design and create an Oracle OLAP data model
- Enable query rewrite to OLAP Cube MVs for relational summary management
- Easily create OLAP calculations that enrich the analytic content of your data model
- Query OLAP data using simple SQL
- Implement cube security
- Efficiently design cubes for performance and scalability
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Data Warehouse Analyst
- Data Warehouse Developer
- Database Administrators