This course provides an understanding of how to build, extend, and maintain the information map required in a SAS Marketing Automation environment.
SAS Marketing Automation: Defining the Data and Structure for Campaigns
Before attending this course, you should have taken the SAS Marketing Automation: Designing and Executing Outbound Marketing Campaigns, course or be familiar with SAS Customer Intelligence Studio functionality at the level of that course. Prior experience with SAS Information Map Studio is beneficial but not required.
This course addresses Costumer Intelligence software.Who should attend?
Data modellers, IT administrators, and marketing analysts who want to understand how to set up data for SAS Marketing Automation
- create an information map for use in SAS Marketing Automation 6
- use the information map to generate metadata tables for SAS Marketing Automation 6
- create a business context and the necessary definitions to support the creation of marketing campaigns
- course overview
- overview of SAS Marketing Automation (self-study)
Creating Information Maps for SAS Marketing Automation
- specifying source tables
- data items and folders
- defining subjects
- assigning subjects
- setting up metadata tables
Business Contexts: Generating Metadata
- creating metadata tables
- updating metadata
Business Contexts: Enabling Campaigns
- creating definitions
- using the common data model
Other Data items (Self-Study)
- using measures
- using calculated data items
This course addresses Customer Intelligence software.
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning