Delegates attending this masterclass will be granted access to the Secure Coding Academy digital lab environment for 6 months post course.
The past few years have seen a massive increase in attacks, data breaches and medical identity theft targeting the healthcare industry; there have also been various ransomware attacks paralyzing healthcare computer networks as well as the various medical devices connected to them. The rise of mobile devices used in the industry needs to be addressed as well: there is a huge growth of medical software applications for mobiles and tablets that connect the patient with the organization – carrying and storing personally identifiable information (PII).
Healthcare is one of the business domains where security is absolutely crucial. Vulnerability is not an option when working with life-saving devices.
This training program exclusively targets engineers developing applications or maintaining networks for the healthcare sector. Our dedicated trainers share their experience and expertise through hands-on labs, and give real-life case studies from the healthcare industry – engaging participants in live ethical hacking to reveal the consequences of insecure coding.
- IT security and secure coding
- Special threats in the banking and finance sector
- Regulations and standards
- Web application security (OWASP Top Ten 2017)
- Client-side security
- Security architecture
- Requirements of secure communication
- Practical cryptography
- Security protocols
- Crypto libraries and APIs
- Input validation
- Security of Web services
- Improper use of security features
- Object-relational mapping (ORM) security
- Improper error and exception handling
- Time and state problems
- Code quality problems
- Denial of service
- Security testing techniques
- Principles of security and secure coding
- Knowledge sources