Delegates attending this masterclass will be granted access to the Secure Coding Academy digital lab environment for 6 months post course.
If there is a domain where security is critical, it is definitely fintech. Vulnerability is not an option if you want to stay a trusted and reliable vendor with systems and applications that certainly comply with PCI-DSS requirements. You need devoted secure coders with high-level professional attitude and developers eager to fight all coding problems: yes, you need a skilled team of software engineers.
We offer a training program exclusively targeting engineers developing applications for the banking and finance sector. Our trainers share their experience and expertise through hands-on labs, and give real-life case studies from the banking industry – engaging participants in live hacking fun to reveal all consequences of insecure coding.
- IT security and secure coding
- Special threats in the banking and finance sector
- Regulations and standards
- Web application security (OWASP Top Ten 2017)
- Client-side security
- Security architecture
- Requirements of secure communication
- Practical cryptography
- Security protocols
- Crypto libraries and APIs
- Input validation
- Security of Web services
- Improper use of security features
- Object-relational mapping (ORM) security
- Improper error and exception handling
- Time and state problems
- Code quality problems
- Denial of service
- Security testing techniques
- Principles of security and secure coding
- Knowledge sources