Programme duration 18 months
Our Cyber Security Technologist Level 4 Apprenticeship combines online learning, classroom training and on-the-job experience which will enable you to tackle the challenges posed by this rapidly expanding industry. This apprenticeship is an excellent fit if you are currently in a role in the IT sector and you want to specialise in cyber security or if you are new to the cyber security sector and want to advance your skills.
This apprenticeship gives you a great opportunity to develop and enhance your cyber skills, ensuring you have the technical grounding needed to become a skilled security analyst, security architect, or software tester.
On successful completion of the programme, you will gain the following qualifications:
- Cyber Security Technologist Level 4
- BCS Level 4 Certificate in Cyber Security Introduction
- BCS Level 4 Certificate in Network and Digital
- Communications Theory
- BCS Level 4 Certificate in Security Case
- Development and Design Good Practice
- BCS Level 4 Certificate in Security Technology Building Blocks
- BCS Level 4 Certificate in Employment of Cryptography
Unique to this programme – Cyber Labs
A highlight of your apprenticeship will be QA’s Cyber Labs. This is an experience which immerses you in real life, cyber-attack situations in a purpose-built, controlled, facility uniquely constructed by QA. This hands on practice, held over three days, arms you with the skills to pass your programme whilst giving you an advantage over others who may not have overcome challenges like these before.