By the end of the 45-minute course delegates will:
- Understand what information security is and why information must be kept secure.
- Know what the law says, and what could happen if you get it wrong.
- Understand the different risks to security, and the procedures to follow to avoid attacks on our systems.
- Be aware of the company information security policies and the procedures they must follow.
- Understand the actions and behaviours necessary to keep information secure inside and outside of work.