Programme duration 16-24 months
Our Cyber Security Advanced to Technical Modern Apprenticeship combines classroom training and on-the-job experience to develop real world skills in information security.
This is the perfect programme for anyone looking to start their journey in the fast paced, rewarding sector that is cyber security.
This apprenticeship gives you a great opportunity to develop and enhance your IT skills, giving you the technical grounding needed to become a Security Engineer, Security Operations Analyst or Information Security Analyst.
On successful completion of the programme, you will gain the following qualifications:
Part 1 – Advanced Modern Apprenticeship:
- SQA SCQF 6 Diploma in Information Security
- Installing and configuring Windows 7 client (Exam optional – only one exam included)
- Upgrading your skills to MCSA Windows 8 (Exam optional – only one exam included)
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices ICND1 (Exam optional cost)
- Microsoft IT Security Fundamentals (No exam)
Part 2 – Technical Modern Apprenticeship:
- SQA SCQF 8 Diploma in Information Security
- Certified Ethical Hacker v9 (No exam)
- Penetration Testing – Tools and Techniques (No exam)
- Cryptography (No exam)