You will recieve your CEHv10 (ANSI & Practical) Pearson Vue exam vouchers in your course fee, but will need to arrange this exam at Pearson Vue testing facility. Your 6 month access to the CEHv10 (iLabs) will commence when you complete the course.
Please note - Commencing January 1st, 2019, EC-Council will no longer ship out physical certificates. EC-Council certified members can continue to download their e-Certificates from the ASPEN portal. Certified members who still wish to receive a physical certificate may request one via 'email@example.com'.
Printed certificate requests in the UK will cost $75 ($50 for the US).
A Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s). The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
The Purpose of the CEH credential is to:
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce ethical hacking as a unique and self-regulating profession.
The CEHv10 course is now accredited under the GCHQ Certified Training (GCT) Scheme, for more details see here.
Included in our CEHv10 Masterclass:
- CEHv10 (ANSI) Exam Voucher
- CEHv10 (Practical) Exam Voucher
- CEHv10 iLabs (Post Course Lab Access)