The purpose of this one-day seminar is to help business leaders and stakeholders to understand what Agile is and more importantly the implications that Agile has for transforming their way of working.
Leveraging the Power of Agile Seminar
This course is suitable for anyone with no prior knowledge of Agile that is considering, evaluating or involved in a move towards Agile Project Management and Delivery to replace or to augment their current processes.
As a result of attending this seminar, delegates will be able answer the following questions:
- What is Agile?
- Why do we need Agile?
- How will Agile affect my project?
- How can I budget/forecast costs?
- How will I work and communicate with Agile teams?
- How do I get what I want?
- How are my requirements gathered and recorded?
- How can I ensure quality?
- How we can start when we haven't gathered all of the requirements?
- How will our business culture will change?
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning