The purpose of this half-day seminar is to help Executives and stakeholders to understand what Agile is and more importantly the implications that Agile has for enhancing the value of their product(s).
Empowering your organisation towards Agile adoption seminar
This course is suitable for anyone with no prior knowledge of Agile that is considering, evaluating or involved in a move towards Agile Project Management and Delivery to replace or to augment their current processes.
As a result of attending this seminar, delegates will be able answer the following questions:
- What is Agile?
- How do we change the culture?
- What is the digital landscape?
- Where is the business need for Agile?
- What is the value of Agile?
- Are there any successful case studies?
- What do I need to do?
- What challenges will I face?
- What challenges can I move?
- What challenges can I refuse?
- How will Agile make us more successful?
- What challenges will my organisation face?
- What challenges will my leaders face?
- How does Agile deliver value?
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning