About this Course
This APMG course provides participants with a basic grounding in the DSDM Agile Project Management framework. It is presented by skilled lecturers with extensive experience in the practical application of Agile project management.
This course does not cover the Scrum Framework.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Set up an Agile project
- Identify appropriate people for Agile roles
- Define Increments and Timeboxes to keep a project on track
- Manage a Solution Development Team
- Communicate with business stakeholders in a project environment
- Use Agile techniques, including prioritisation of requirements, to ensure on-time project delivery
- Identify risks to delivery of projects managed using the DSDM Agile approach
Once purchased, the Video Based Learning and associated exam are active for a 12-month period only, you are required to have sat your exam within this timeframe.