VMware Video on Demand offers a powerful alternative to traditional classroom training, delivering modular videos that can be accessed anytime, anywhere, and from any device.
VMware On Demand is a robust, self-paced learning solution delivering modular training combined with hands-on practice labs, giving you a powerful alternative to traditional classroom training.
- Compelling: Interactive modules with labs that build as you progress
- Official e-courseware
- Comprehensive: Rich content equivalent to classroom training that meets certification course requirements, including final assessments. Some courses also include bonus items like exam vouchers*
- Convenient: 30 days to access the content multiple times at your pace
*Exam vouchers only available where VMware include within the VOD bundle. Please contact us to find out if this bundle includes an exam voucher.
This course, equivalent to 2 days of training, provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities to manage Windows 10 Endpoint Lifecycle in VMware Workspace™ ONE™. This workshop teaches the required skill and competence in onboarding Windows 10 endpoints and managing Windows 10 applications and policies as well as related Workspace ONE functionality such as Production Provisioning and Peer-to-peer Distribution.
This course is also available in an Instructor-Led Training (ILT) format. For more information, select this link: VMware Workspace ONE: Unified Endpoint Management for Windows 10 [V20.x].
- VMware Workspace ONE® 20.x
- System administrators
- System integrators
Experience working with Windows PC Lifecycle Management and a command-line interface
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Outline the capabilities provided by the Windows 10 platform
- Identify the challenge in Windows 10 endpoint management
- Design the appropriate Windows 10 management strategy for your organization
- Co-manage Windows 10 endpoints with System Center Configuration Manager and VMware Workspace ONE™ UEM
- Select the best onboarding method for a Windows 10 device
- Apply Adaptive Management to Windows 10 endpoints
- Leverage single-device and staging onboarding methods
- Explain the Windows 10 application management lifecycle in Workspace ONE
- Outline the process of integrating Windows Store for Business with Workspace ONE UEM
- Deploy and manage universal Windows 10, Win32, web, and virtual applications
- Manage GPO and policies for Windows 10 endpoints
- Create a compliance policy specific to the Windows 10 platform
- Summarize Product Provisioning and Windows Auto-Discovery Service
1 Course Introduction
- Introductions and course logistics
- Course objectives
2 Windows 10 Platform Overview
3 Windows 10 Device Onboarding
- Windows Autodiscovery Service
- Windows 10 Device Onboarding with Adaptive Management
- Understand Windows 10 Device Onboarding
- Single Device Onboarding
- Device Staging Onboarding
- Windows 10 Endpoint Management
4 Windows 10 Application Management
- Windows 10 Application Management Overview
- Windows 10 Universal Public Applications
- Microsoft Store for Business Portal
- Win32 Application Distribution and Management
- Deploy Web Applications and Virtual Applications
- Peer-to-Peer Software Distribution
5 Windows 10 Policy Management
- Windows 10 Policy Management
- Configuring Compliance Policy
6 Understanding Product Provisioning
7 Windows 10 Co-management with SCCM and Workspace ONE UEM
- Windows 10 Co-management with SCCM and Workspace ONE UEM
8 Course Conclusion
Frequently asked questions
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.