VMware Video on Demand offers a powerful alternative to traditional classroom training, delivering modular videos that can be accessed any time, anywhere, and from any device.
VMware On Demand is a robust, self-paced learning solution delivering modular training combined with hands-on practice labs, giving you a powerful alternative to traditional classroom training.
- Compelling: Interactive modules with labs that build as you progress
- Official e-courseware
- Comprehensive: Rich content equivalent to classroom training that meets certification course requirements, including final assessments. Some courses also include bonus items like exam vouchers.
- Convenient: 30 days to access the content multiple times at your pace
This five-day course, designed for experienced VMware vSphere® users, teaches you how to use VMware vRealize® Operations™ as a forensic and predictive tool. Based on VMware ESXi™ 6.5, VMware vCenter Server® 6.5, and vRealize Operations 6.6, this course includes instruction on advanced capabilities, including customization and management.
- vRealize Operations 6.6
- ESXi 6.5
- vCenter Server 6.5
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Navigate the vRealize Operations user interface
- Use alerts and analysis badges to troubleshoot common and complex vSphere operational issues
- Monitor capacity risk and infrastructure utilization
- Perform capacity planning and what-if analyses
- Use workload placement to rebalance workloads
- Configure policies to meet the operational needs of the environment
- Customize vRealize Operations by creating alert definitions, symptom definitions, views, reports, dashboards, and super metrics
- Give users and user groups controlled access to the environment
- Monitor operating systems and applications
- Extend capabilities of vRealize Operations by adding management packs and solutions
- Scale a vRealize Operations deployment and make it highly available
- Install and configure vRealize Operations
- Monitor and maintain a vRealize Operations deployment