VMware Video on Demand offers a powerful alternative to traditional classroom training, delivering modular videos that can be accessed any time, anywhere, and from any device.
VMware On Demand is a robust, self-paced learning solution delivering modular training combined with hands-on practice labs, giving you a powerful alternative to traditional classroom training.
- Compelling: Interactive modules with labs that build as you progress
- Official e-courseware
- Comprehensive: Rich content equivalent to classroom training that meets certification course requirements, including final assessments. Some courses also include bonus items like exam vouchers.
- Convenient: 30 days to access the content multiple times at your pace
This two-day course is designed for data center operators who are responsible for the day-to-day management of a VMware vSphere® environment using VMware vRealize® Operations™. This course will teach you how to use vRealize Operations as a forensic and predictive tool. The course is based on VMware ESXi™ 6.5, VMware vCenter Server® 6.5, and vRealize Operations 6.6.
Note: If you have taken the VMware vRealize Operations Manager: Install, Configure, Manage course, duplicate content makes this course unsuitable for you.
- vRealize Operations 6.6
- ESXi 6.5
- vCenter Server 6.5
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Navigate the VMware vRealize® Operations Manager™ user interface
- Use views and reports to gather information about the environment
- Use alerts and analysis badges to troubleshoot common and complex vSphere operational issues
- Monitor capacity risk and infrastructure utilization, and perform capacity planning and what-if analyses
- Use tags and groups to logically organize objects, for example, by application, by organization, or by location
- Configure policies to meet the operational needs of your environment