VMware Video on Demand offers a powerful alternative to traditional classroom training, delivering modular videos that can be accessed anytime, anywhere, and from any device.
VMware On Demand is a robust, self-paced learning solution delivering modular training combined with hands-on practice labs, giving you a powerful alternative to traditional classroom training.
- Compelling: Interactive modules with labs that build as you progress
- Official e-courseware
- Comprehensive: Rich content equivalent to classroom training that meets certification course requirements, including final assessments. Some courses also include bonus items like exam vouchers*
- Convenient: 30 days to access the content multiple times at your pace
*Exam vouchers only available where VMware include within the VOD bundle. Please contact us to find out if this bundle includes an exam voucher.
During this one-day course, you gain an understanding of the architecture and features of VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud™. This course provides extensive hands-on labs in which you enable core SD-WAN features, such as ensuring application performance using business policies, traffic redirections, and network service insertion.
Experienced system administrators, network administrators, and system integrators responsible for designing and implementing networking solutions
Strong knowledge of routing and switching is required.
- Discuss the SD-WAN architecture and platform deployment model options
- Identify and describe the SD-WAN solution components
- Explain the interaction between the SD-WAN Edge, Orchestrator, and Gateway components
- Describe the SD-WAN Software-Defined Networking (SDN) approach, traffic, and network flows
- Explore SD-WAN core features and evaluate how these dramatically improve operational automation
- Use SD-WAN features to perform simple, agile, and secure SD-WAN operations
- Simplify branch infrastructure by inserting network services on the branch edge, in the cloud, or in the regional and enterprise data centers
1 Course Introduction
- Introductions and Course Logistics
- Course Objectives
2 SD-WAN Architecture
- Architecture Overview
- Solutions Components
- Solution Components Interaction
- Traffic Flows
3 SD-WAN Core Features
- Application Performance and Business Policies
- Cloud VPN
- Service Insertion
- High Availability and Cluster
- Overlay Flow Control (Routing)
- Segmentation, PCI Compliance, and Firewall
- Deployment Flexibility and Using SD-WAN