This is also available as a one-day workshop - please contact us for details.
The recertification service provides an opportunity for trainers to undergo regular reassessment against the TAP Training Delivery Part A criteria for quality management purposes. Attendance is recommended for trainers whose TAP Certificate in Training Delivery Part A or TAP Certificate in Education and Training was issued within the last six years and who are without access to a Certified Internal Assessor.
In specific circumstances trainers who did not achieve the necessary standard for the award of a TAP Certificate at the end of their course may also be invited to attend. In this case the objective is to determine if the trainer can now reach the required standard for certification.
What's included in the course
- Online self-study work
Who is it for?
- Suitable for trainers who TAP Training Delivery Certificate Part A or TAP Certificate in Education and Training was issued a year or more ago
- Training delivery skills are prone to decay over time, so regular reassessment is essential to ensure consistency and quality of performance
- This certificate is a core component of the TAP Diploma in Learning Facilitation
- Attend the live online course, 'Managing Challenging Behaviour' at a cost of £150, when you book it at the same time as Recertification for Training Delivery Part A - online self-study
Attendees must hold a TAP Training Delivery Certificate issued within the last six years
Delegates plan and deliver a training session that is assessed against the TAP Structure, Style and Activity Profiles.
Review and recap
In this session, we’ll review:
- How to structure a session
- How to deliver with style
- How to deliver a balanced training session
- Receive feedback on your planned session
Final assessed sessions
In this session, you’ll:
- Deliver your session
- Receive feedback and development