- 134 days of access to Official (ISC)² ISSAP course content
- Interactive flash cards
- Post-course assessment
- Independent reading learning activities
- Case studies
- End of domain quizzes
Prior to taking this course the learner should hold the CISSP designation.
- Evaluate the role of security, connect the security program with organizational governance, and prioritize security requirements in support of business initiatives to obtain support for the security program.
- Recommend a documented security program that includes security awareness and training and a process for analyzing, managing and enforcing security requirements for contracts and agreements.
- Apply metrics, budgeting, project management and management of security team and cross-functional and stakeholder associations to achieve a security program.
- Understand the management of security into organizational security architecture throughout the system lifecycle.
- Understand the organizational requirements necessary to establish an effective Risk Management Program.
- Understand the general processes employed in the identification of system assets, potential system threats, in-place safeguards, and vulnerabilities in the conduct and analysis of system risk assessments.
- Understand the principles and practices necessary to establish and maintain a successful incident handling and investigation program.
- Understand the processes and collaboration requirements necessary to establish, maintain, and benefit from a successful threat intelligence program.
- Understand the various benefits that the proper conduct of a Business Impact Analysis provides to the organization.
- Domain 1: Leadership and Business Management
- Domain 2: Systems Lifecycle Management
- Domain 3: Risk Management
- Domain 4: Threat Intelligence and Incident Management
- Domain 5: Contingency Management
- Domain 6: Law, Ethics and Security Compliance Management
Cyber Security learning paths
Want to boost your career in cyber security? Click on the roles below to see QA's learning pathways, specially designed to give you the skills to succeed.
Frequently asked questions
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.