This product includes the relevant exam voucher; Video Tutorials (1 year access); Official e-courseware (1 year access); Certificate of Completion; three Exam Preparation Vouchers (Mock exam—1,5 hours, 50 questions).
To support the growing demand for skilled blockchain professionals, IIB Council introduces the Certified Blockchain Professional (CBP) Training and Certification programme for developers and business technology professionals.
This course aims to bring practitioners up to speed with the industry requirements while forming the global standards in the Blockchain industry, one of the fastest growing disciplines.
- Basic exposure in programming languages
- Experience in Bitcoin and Ether
- Basic understanding of cryptocurrencies (preferred)
During the course students will not only be exposed to multiple blockchain implementation concepts but they will also be immersed to a unique guideline for sustainable and scalable blockchain development with the use of quantum resistant ledgers.
- Thorough understanding of cryptography and cryptocurrencies, distributed ledgers, decentralisation and smart contracts.
- Ability to build powerful and highly secure, decentralised applications using Ethereum to create smart contracts and facilitate trusted in app transactions.
- Ability to provide innovative solutions to solve industry adoption and scalability issues.
- Introduction to blockchain development
- Crypto assets
- Blockchain mining
- Ethereum project
- Decentralised applications
- Impact on industry
- Industry use cases and business models
- Blockchain project implementation