QA is proud to be the UK official partner with Offensive Security.
In this webinar, you will learn about the Offensive Security Proving Grounds (PG). They are a modern network for practicing penetration testing skills on exploitable, real-world vectors. They’re based on the course labs featured in the pentesting course for the OSCP certification, Penetration Testing with Kali Linux (PWK).
The labs simulate a complete enterprise network containing dozens of exploit points, ranging in difficulty from simple to sophisticated. They serve as a battleground for penetration testers and enterprise teams to practice, learn, and improve in a realistic environment.
Discover how you can develop and hone your penetration testing skills against situations and surfaces they would encounter on a real pen test – and within the most robust enterprise network simulation available on the market.
Date: Wednesday 29 July 2020
Time: 12:30 – 13:30
Offensive Security created the hosted virtual labs as a next step for experienced penetration testers and those who have completed the OSCP examination. However, understanding how systems are penetrated is beneficial to many other IT and technical roles, including:
- Systems and network admins
- Web application developers
- Software engineers
- Security architects, analysts, and engineers
- Exploit development researchers
- Information security consultants
- Listen to OffSec industry experts who develop and implement new exploits every quarter so that your teams can continue to develop their professional pentesting skills in a safe yet highly realistic corporate environment.
- Hear about the real exploitations which serve as the basis for all scenarios, ensuring the experience is as genuine as possible.
- Discover how the systems deployment mirrors real-world situations, complete with network segmentation and IPS-protected “high security” zones.