This one day Microsoft 365 for IT Professionals event provides you with a detailed understanding of Microsoft’s latest cloud-based operating system as a service. You will gain:
- a thorough understanding of the highly available, optimized, and scalable rich desktop experience that Windows 365 represents
- an understanding of the differences between Windows 365 Business and Windows 365 Enterprise
- knowledge of Windows 365 Supported Client Platforms
- understanding of Windows 365 support for Apps and App deployment methods
- understanding of Windows 365 Architecture
- detailed understanding of Windows 365 deployment process
- understanding of Window 365 Administration
- understanding of Windows 365 Security considerations and best practices
- understanding of Windows 365 Integration with MEM, Intune and conditional access policies
- understanding of Windows 365 Cloud PC Diagnostics and Reports
The class will involve live demonstrations and walkthroughs with comprehensive course materials
There are no specific pre-requisites for this overview but it is anticapeted that you will be working in an IT support role.
Windows 365 Introduction
- Cloud PCs
- Windows 365 Supported Client Platforms
- Windows 365 Apps
- Windows 365 Administration
- Windows 365 Security
- Cloud PC network connectivity
- Windows 365 is Evergreen
- Windows 365 Editions
Windows 365 Business
- Windows 365 Business Requirements
- Windows 365 Business Licensing
- Windows 365 Business End User Experience
- Windows 365 Remote Desktop Connection
Windows 365 Enterprise
- Windows 365 Enterprise Hybrid Identity Model requirements
- Windows 365 and Active Directory Domain Services
- Windows 365 and Azure AD
- Windows 365 Networking
- Windows 365 Enterprise Admin Role delegation
- Windows 365 Enterprise Deployment
- Ensure Windows 365 Requirements are met
- Configure Ad Connect Synchronization
- Configure Hybrid Azure AD Join
- Create an Azure Resource Group
- Create an Azure VNet and Subnet
- Configure DNS
- Assign Microsoft 365 Enterprise Licenses to users
- Create an On-Premises Network Connection - OPNC
- Create a Windows Group to assign a Cloud PC Image to
- Create a provisioning policy
- End User Experience
Windows 365 Enterprise Administration
- Windows 365 Enterprise Local Administrators
- Cloud PC Configuration via Microsoft MEM
Windows 365 Enterprise Security
- Windows 365 Conditional Access Policies
- Dynamic Device Groups for MEM or Conditional Access Policies
- Windows 365 Security Baselines
- Windows 365 Intune Compliance Policies
- Windows 365 Cloud PC Diagnostics and Reports
- Resource Performance Reports
- Remoting Connection Reports
Microsoft 365 learning pathways
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.