During this one-day course, you focus on using VMware Tanzu™ Mission Control™ to provision and manage Kubernetes clusters. The course covers how to manage on-premise and cloud-based Kubernetes clusters and how to apply access, image registry, and network policies to clusters.
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) is beneficial if you intend to deploy Kubernetes clusters on AWS.
Delegates will learn how to
- Describe the Tanzu Mission Control architecture
- Configure user and group access
- Create and manage Kubernetes clusters
- Create access, image registry, and network policies
- Monitor cluster health and perform cluster inspections
1 Introducing VMware Tanzu Mission Control
- VMware Tanzu Mission Control
- Accessing Tanzu Mission Control
- Access control
2 Policy-Driven Cluster Management
- Access Policies
- Image Registry Policies
- Network Policies
3 Cluster Management
- Attached Clusters
- Cloud Provider Accounts
- Provisioned Clusters
- Cluster Health
- Cluster Inspections