This is the main course for delegates interested in updating their TOGAF knowledge to v9.2.
Although the recent TOGAF version increment is apparently minor - 9.1 to 9.2 - there are still many changes to be aware of. There is a new structure to the organisation of TOGAF documents; updates in the areas of Business Architecture and Security; and at last some of the key concepts of ISO 42010 have been more extensively recognised within the framework.
The mode of delivery for this course is Virtual Learning. During a session, which will start at 9.30am and run through to 1.00pm, you will be able to gain an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the changes introduced to the TOGAF Body of Knowledge in 2018.
On completion of of the event, delegates will be invited by The Open Group to take an on-line 'assessment', to prove they have gained a good knowledge of the changes.
The assessment is in two parts:
- A practice assessment of 20 multi-choice questions, with a passmark of 75%. This assesment can be re-taken as many times as is necessary to reach the pass mark.
- The main assessment, in exactly the same format as the practice, with the same pass mark. This can be retaken if necessary up to two further times if the pass mark is not reached.
Once the exam has been passed, The Open Group will issue a 'Credential' badge as a mark of proof that knowledge of the changes between versions has been successfully attained.
Individuals must already be TOGAF 9.1 CERTIFIED.
The learning objectives for this credential focus on knowledge and comprehension of the changes between v9.1 and 9.2 of the TOGAF Framework.
Individuals who earn this credential will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- The changes to the structure of the TOGAF standard and the importance of the TOGAF Library
- The additions to the Business Architecture domain in the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
- The changes introduced in ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010:2011 and the consequent changes to the TOGAF standard, Version 9.2
- The changes to the TOGAF Content Framework and Metamodel in the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
- The changes to the security considerations that need to be addressed during application of the ADM
- Other significant changes made in the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
- Changes to the terms and definitions in the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
- The TOGAF Credentials Program