This three day course offers a comprehensive grounding in Business Continuity. In three days, you will be guided through the BCM Lifecycle, from BIA to strategies, exercising, embedding BC in your organisation, dealing with the media and much more. This course is based on the Business Continuity Institute's Good Practice Guidelines and ISO 22301.
This course is aimed at:
Both the relative newcomer to the subject at management or operational level, and also those with some experience but in need of formal training.
This course covers:
- The nature of Incidents
- Concepts and Terminology
- The Business Impact Analysis
- Risk Evaluation
- Choosing Resumption Strategies
- Emergency, Continuity and Incident Management Plans
- Exercising the Plan
- Raising Awareness and Embedding BC in the Organisations Culture
- Coping with the Media
- Management of the Continuity Programme
- Getting started
Sorry, we don't have any available dates! Please complete this form to be notified about new dates