Great teams are at the core of great performance, but getting your team to run smoothly can be a challenge. Team dynamics are a complex business and teams produce a bewildering range of issues for a busy manager. People often ask us:
- Things aren’t going as smoothly with my team as I’d like, but I’m not sure why?
- How will I build trust with my team?
- How will I get the best out of individuals to produce a high performing team?
- How can I help my team develop and grow?
- How can I maximise my team’s effectiveness?
This highly focused workshop uses a suite of proven diagnostic tools to identify your current team issues and their causes, helping you generate practical actions for improvement.
Our skilled and experienced facilitator will guide you through the process, using engaging activities to help you explore your team performance in detail, as well as supporting you in planning for improvement.
Give your team a tune-up!
Delegates will be required to complete a mandatory online Belbin® assessment prior to attending the workshop, and to bring their team vision, purpose and/or objectives along.
This course is aimed at either intact management teams or first line to senior managers who want to improve their understanding of their teams and generate actions for improvement and/or growth.
You will learn how:
- Teams develop, the current development of your team, and how to support its further development towards greater maturity and autonomy
- High performing teams are teams of specialists not generalists, what the current role profile of your team is, and where your team’s strengths and challenges lie
- Team dysfunctions can affect the performance of your team, and how you can improve your team’s performance
- Stages of team development, with team development assessment for your team
- Belbin® Team Roles profile and the importance of team roles for a high performing team
- 5 Dysfunctions of a Team® assessment and how to combat the dysfunctions on your own team
- Facilitated action planning to identify practical actions to improve your team’s performance