This is also available as an online self-study option - please contact us for details.
The recertification service provides an opportunity for trainers to undergo regular reassessment against the TAP Training Delivery Part A criteria for quality management purposes. Attendance is recommended for trainers whose TAP Certificate in Training Delivery Part A or TAP Certificate in Education and Training was issued within the last six years and who are without access to a Certified Internal Assessor.
In specific circumstances trainers who did not achieve the necessary standard for the award of a TAP Certificate at the end of their course may also be invited to attend. In this case the objective is to determine if the trainer can now reach the required standard for certification.
The day starts at 9:30am to allow for travelling time and save on overnight accommodation and subsistence expenses.
What's included in the course?
- Pre-course work
Who is it for?
Suitable for trainiers whose TAP Certificate in Training Delivery Part A or TAP Certificate in Education & Training was issued a year or more ago.
Training delivery skills are prone to decay over time, so regular reassessment is essential to ensure consistency and quality of performance.
- This certificate is a core component of the TAP Diploma in Learning Facilitation
- Attend the live online course, ‘Managing Challenging Behaviour’ at a cost of £150, when you book it at the same time as Recertification for Training Delivery Part A
- Attendees must have gained a TAP Certificate in Training Delivery issued within the last six years
- Upload a training plan and other materials to TAP Academy for review at least 10 days prior to the schedule day
Delegates plan and deliver a training session that is assessed against the TAP Structure, Style and Activity Profiles, leading ot the TAP Certificate in Training Delivery Part A.
Session 1: Review and recap
In this session, we consider:
- How to structure a session
- How to deliver with style
- How to deliver a balanced training session
Session 2: Final assessed sessions
In this session, you will:
- Deliver your sessions
- Receive feedback and development