“Coming together is a beginning, keeping together progress, working together is success.”
Henry Ford – American captain of industry
About this course
Teams are very important in organisations today. Developing and empowering teams are the key to great performance, yet many teams don’t work as well as they could! Successful team development and empowerment involves great leadership and support at every stage of the process.
People who attend this ½ day session often ask us:
- How can I get my team to work more effectively?
- How can get the most from my team?
- How can I help my team develop and grow?
- How can I empower my team?
This session will help you understand where your team is in the development cycle, how to move them forward and how to empower them to perform.
This ½ day session is suitable for managers and team leaders who want to develop and empower their teams to be high-performing.
- Understand the difference between a work group and a team
- Use team dynamics to create a high-performing team
- Empower your team to perform
- Create an action plan to develop and empower your team
- What is a team?
- Developing a team
- Empowering a team
- Action plan