“Nobody is too busy! It is just a matter of priorities”
About this course
This highly beneficial training session will help delegates to understand the importance of planning. Good planning is an essential skill that can be readily applied to the complex and ever-changing environment in which all of today’s organisations are operating.
This session explores how to better organise your time. It will provide practical ways to get the best results out of your work day.
This ½ day session is suitable for anyone who needs to get a grip on how they spend their time and ensure that they are working on the things that make a difference!
- Describe how to use the urgency and importance matrix
- Understand how to plan using a suitable process
- Prioritise your work using a variety of tools
- Identify what causes you to procrastinate
- Explore ways in which you can organise your administration related to time management
- Manage the different types of interruptions you experience on a daily basis
What will the course cover?
- Urgency vs importance
- Planning process
- Managing interruptions
- Managing your personal effectiveness
- Action plan