“Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don’t want to”
A successful leader will motivate team members so that their team enjoy their work, produce quality results, and bring the greatest benefit to the organisation.
This session will help you to understand motivation and gives you tools and techniques you can use to motivate your people.
This ½ day session is suitable for anyone who is responsible for the motivation of others and who wants to encourage commitment in a team environment
You will learn how to:
- Understand what motivates people at work
- Appreciate the importance of selecting the appropriate motivational technique for different team members
- Understand how to encourage commitment
- Use tools and techniques to motivate
What will the course cover?
- What is motivation?
- Personal motivation questionnaire
- Motivational theories explained
- Action plan