“The future has a habit of turning up unannounced”
George Will, Journalist
Leaders in this ever changing age are curious and always looking for new, innovative ideas and solutions, ready to embrace new ideas, new technologies and new ways of working.
Because of this, leaders need to be able to lead and manage change – creating a clear vision and taking their teams with them on the journey.
Common concerns we hear from people who attend this course include:
- How do I cope with change?
- How do I manage my team through change?
- How do I deal with the strong emotions which change can generate?
- What strategies can I use to successfully drive through change?
This highly participative half-day explores the reality of change and why it’s important for individuals, teams and organisations. It also looks at the impact of change and how we, as leaders, can manage it more effectively to drive results.
This course is aimed at new leaders who want to improve their ability to lead change.
You will learn how to:
- Recognise the impact of organisational change on people
- Understand your role in leading change
- Influence through a positive approach to change
- Apply strategies to lead people through change successfully
What will the course cover?
- Welcome and introductions
- The nature of change
- Navigating the change curve
- Strategies for leading change
- Review and action planning