“Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things”
Peter Drucker, American Management Consultant
Team leading skills are an essential part of today’s management portfolio. If you want to achieve your targets and key objectives, the likelihood is that you will have to lead a group of individuals in a task. Your challenge is to create a team that will reach its full potential and outperform competitors.
This session is aimed at helping leaders achieve greater results through understanding leadership strategies and influencing your power effectively.
You will learn how to:
- Understand what leadership means in your role
- Describe your preferred styles of leadership
- Discuss the impact of your behaviour on others
- Recognise when and how to vary your leadership style
- Use influence effectively as a manager
- Situational Leadership™
- Influence in management
- How people prefer to be influenced
- Action plan