“The achievements of an organisation are the results of the combined effort of each individual”.
Vince Lombardi, Coach
As leaders, we have key responsibility for driving and delivering results – our role is to deliver results through others: inspiring people and working collaboratively to achieve our team and company vision.
Common concerns we hear from people who attend this course include:
- What’s my role in delivering results?
- How do I motivate my team?
- What’s the best way to lead to get the best out of people?
- How can I overcome barriers to achieving results?
This interactive half-day course introduces a variety of methods to help you get the best from your team, driving for and delivering results. It’ll help you clarify your role, motivate the team and individuals, as well as helping you flex your leadership style to maximise the performance of each individual.
This course is aimed at new leaders who want to improve their ability to drive for results.
You’ll learn about:
- Your role as a leader in getting results
- Flexing your leadership style to get results through others
- Motivating your team for results
- Overcoming barriers to get results
What will the course cover?
- Welcome and introductions
- My role in getting results
- Leading for results
- Motivation for results
- Overcoming barriers
Review and action planning